Thursday 9 September 2010

My Treat of Choice(Fair-trade naturally:)!

By the end of this month of September it would be one year of getting back into completed asana and Tibetan practice(Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:)Being a kid at heart, I've been coveting a People Tree Goody bay for ages! The trouble is they sold out within 5 minutes(That's how popular they are:). Apparently you get 4 - 5 items(sometimes more or less depending how generous they are I guess:)worth £100.00 for £30.00. Now isn't that a good deal!

netbook Thu 12-Aug-10 20:00:19
I ordered one of these last week and it's great. You give them £30, tell what size you are and they send you 5 things from their sale.

I got a cream 3/4 sleeve top, turquoise tshirt, green and blue smock, brown knitted shrug and grey jacket that will go with either jeans or black trousers for work.

OO I love her bag, she got lucky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment