Sunday 12 September 2010

Lessons!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRINCIPLE!
Cellular Communication refers to the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional aspects of life.

Spiritual: Attitude of Gratitude. Conscious Breathing. Stay Present.

Mental: Recognize we are spiritual electrical, unlimited beings. Every experience is a lesson and an opportunity to learn and grow.

Emotional: Learn to love life, be joyful, be radiant, accepting and non-judgmental of yourself and others, and create peace and harmony everywhere you go.

Prayer, meditation, and the communication between the self and the Higher Self is one of the most valuable tools to have to live a GREAT LIFE!

In each moment we have the choice to love or hate, condemn or encourage, destroy or create. Once we make a Declaration to live an incredible life, that declaration then can begin to govern our life. So it's important to ask ourselves, how do I want to live? What am I committed to? How to I want to feel and think? What do I want to believe? How do I want to conduct my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment