Sunday 6 June 2010

Revelation

As a child I was the target of profound mental, emotional, psychological and physical abuse by one's peers, parents and adults(This behaviour continued way into adulthood). Naturally, this had a profound effect on my well-being and life. Having been fortunate to read John Mc Cabe's latest book, 'Igniting your Life' he has given me the courage to regain one's power and self-respect to be the natural, truly authentic self(Thanks friend and brother John, you are a true light worker:0).

As a child one was 'different' in every way. I desperately tried to fit in, of course one knows this is futile. I learned the hard way. The only way is to be yourself, being confident, self-acceptance, self-nurturing / love is I admit is still a challenge for this individual even now as I fast approach the four decade mark. I loved Johnny Depp in 'Edward Sissorhands' for obvious reasons!

Time to blossom, perhaps?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment